10BET SPORTSBOOK REVIEW
A relatively new bookmaker, 10Bet has quickly become a leader for soccer betting. It's a serious bookie, with high limits and a simple web interface. 10bet specializes in Asian Handicap odds, often with two or more handicaps available per match. You can also bet on smaller leagues that most bookies don't offer. 10bet often leads the market with their odds, which are posted early. With several deposit and withdrawal options, it's easy to pay-in and cash-out. And since 10bet is UK-licensed and regulated, you can bet with confidence.
10BET BONUS OFFER:
Get a Free €2 / £1.5 / $3 account with no deposit required at 10Bet!
DEPOSIT OPTIONS/WITHDRAWAL OPTIONS
- Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard): no fees; £10 minimum deposit. 1 Free withdrawal per month.
- UK Debit Cards (Delta, Solo, Switch, Visa Electron): no fees; £15 minimum deposit
- Moneybookers: no fees; no minimum deposit. 1 Free withdrawal per month.
- Neteller: no fees; £25 minimum deposit. $50 minimum withdrawal. 1 Free withdrawal per month.
- Western Union: £10 minimum deposit; no fees for deposits over £150
- Cheque, bank draft, money order: £10 minimum deposit. Personal cheques take 28 days to clear. 1 Free withdrawal per month.
- Bank Wire: £25 minimum deposit. Your bank may charge a sending fee. First withdrawal of £500 or more is free.
BET TYPES OFFERED @ 10BET SPORTS BOOK
Fixed Odds (1x2), Asian Handicap, Over/Under, Combos, Live In-Play Betting, Total Goals, Special Bets, Future Bets.
- Online: $1 minimum bet; $10,000 maximum bet
- Phone: $50 minimum bet; up to $200,000 maximum bet
10BET CONTACT INFO
- Mailing Address: 10Bet - 1 Ballards Lane, N31LQ, London, United Kingdom
- Customer service: (International): ++44(0)845-658-6010
- Customer service email: email@example.com
- Web address: www.10bet.com